February 25, 2010

Falling in love with blogging

  
When I first established my blog, I did not know that I was a blog person; I did it because I was encouraged to do so by so many people around me, who obviously knew at the time that  I could and would be able to succeed in making my blog a readable one. I am not showing off or being vain here, I am merely saying that I am thankful that I have entered the exciting world of blogging.

I remember how uncertain and scared I was at the beginning; I did not know whether or not I could make myself interesting enough as a blogger, and I did not know if I would be able to paint my posts with the colors I loved, and portray them the way I wanted. For me, the quality of my writing was more important than anything else; I wanted to have that touch and skill by which I could engage people who took the time to visit the blog, and I most certainly wanted to be capable of weaving magic with my words. Does that sound strange? I sure hope not! I did not know until I created the blog and started writing in it frequently that it would become an essential part of my life, I did not expect to fall in love with blogging the way I did, and still do.

I know that I do not write as much as I want to, but I still enjoy the thrill that overwhelms me every time I post something new. The pleasure and gratitude that washes over me every single time I find a new comment on any of my posts is beyond description, and the discovery that an additional fan has joined my blog and decided to be a follower makes me want to jump up and down from excitement. Now don’t laugh at this;P

There is not really a criteria that I stick to whenever I decide to post something new; I just do it when a new thought pops into my head, or when I feel that persistent and strong urge  and need to let something out, to express a notion or an emotion! Through blogging, I have found a way to speak to people, and have them speak back to me. Through blogging, I discovered a heavenly refuge that nothing can replace. It is very strange how easily and naturally words flow when I sit on my chair and face the screen to write anything new. It is magic, and it is the one thing that truly sets me free, on a constant basis. The refreshing thing about blogging it is the way it makes me feel as though an invisible, yet a powerful, connection is formed between me and people I know, and others I do not know; all through the power of words, and expressions, and ideas. When I write, I feel as though I am completely known and familiar to every single person who reads my words, and thus reads me!

Though I would love to write and update my blog more frequently and on a much steadier pace, that does not change the fact that I enjoy writing here, whenever I get the chance to do so. It is like I am born anew every time I publish a new post and learn that it has intrigued various readers to a satisfying degree. And believe me, if I had known before that blogging would give me such pleasure, joy and content, I would have established my blog much much earlier.

So, for the love of blogging, I want to say a huge thank you to all of you who have encouraged me to create this magical little world of mine. A special thank you also goes to all of you who take the time to visit my blog and take interest in what I have to give and for providing me with more than enough motivation to keep going.

Thank you for making me enjoy this.. For making me love it and believe in it and in myself.. Thank you for making me fall in love with blogging over and over again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really glad you are blogging my dear.
Love to read your amazing words masha'Allah.

Sometimes it feels like I'm reading "MY OWN" mind as we do have things in common. Despite that, you have your way in expressing yourself and "MY MIND" in a more comprehensive way than I'd do... Masha'Allah

Allah ytammim 3alaich :**

KEEP ON BLOGGING sweets

Miss Dreamer said...

Bluetiful,

I am even happier that you feel this way about my writing and the posts I publish in my blog. To be able to express what my friend feels is all the blessing I could ask for.

Thank you sweetheart:)

Texan after UAE said...

Masha'a'Allah! I couldn't of said it better. While reading your entry, I was nodding and saying to myself, yep this is the way I feel. I'm happy you enjoy it. It surly does take you away to another world. You write very well, I enjoy coming to read your thoughts. Keep them coming. I feel connected. :))))) (((hugs)))

And believe me, if I had known before that blogging would give me such pleasure, joy and content, I would have established my blog much much earlier.

^ you wrote this.. and I feel the same exact way....

Miss Dreamer said...

Heeeey Texan,

I am so happy today because there are so many comments from you on my posts; you truly made my day sweetie:)

I feel connected too, and believe me the pleasure I get from knowing that I have managed to reach out to my readers through my words is immeasurable. I cannot ask for more. Thank you sweetie for making me this happy today.

Love your writings too.

Hugs hugs hugs:))

Post a Comment