There are things in life that I do not expect to do, not now, and not in the near future! Well, maybe, just maybe, a day would come when I'd find the guts to do some of them; but most certainly not all of them!!
- I don't expect to ever be free of my obsession with shopping;P
- I don't expect to overcome my fear of locusts and cockroaches!
- I don't expect myself to have the guts to open my eyes at night after I hear any sound I think of as freaking scary!
- I don't expect myself to stop worrying about my weight any time soon!
- I don't think I can bring myself to find any excuse to a hypocrite!
- I don't think I can be a total optimist.
- I don't expect to stop blushing in a an extremely noticeable way whenever I receive a compliment or a reproof, or when I get embarrassed for any reason at all!
- I don't think I can gather enough courage to act rude to rude people, even at the times I ache to do so.
- I don't expect to stop being so romantic to the extent that I just cannot stop wanting and craving things that cease to exist; or so I have been told.
- I don't expect to ever become the kind of person who emotionally heals fast.
- I don't think I have the ability to forgive people who have back stabbed me when I did nothing to deserve that.
- I don't expect to be rid of my passion for chocolate.
- I don't think the day would come when I would fall out of love with everything Italian;D
- I don’t expect to be able to hold back the tears every time I watch ‘Gone with the Wind’, or stop sighing whenever I watch ‘Sleepless in Seattle’, or not be spiritually and emotionally and mentally overwhelmed when I watch ‘V for Vendetta’!
- I don't expect to break free from this intense feeling I have for traveling, having fun, watching movies, reading, writing, being a dreamer;a silly romantic sometimes, and most important of all I don't expect and don't want to stop being me; just the way I am.
I cannot decide when I will or won't do any of the above;P